Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, meatball, carrot, and onion soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Melt the butter add the onions and carrots. Sauté the onion slices and carrots, in the butter covered. To prepare soup: Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. To make the soup In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook meatball, carrot, and onion soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup:
- Take 24 ounces beef meatballs
- Make ready 1/2 pound Carrots
- Get 1 large onion
- Take 2/3 stick butter
- Make ready 1-1/2 quarts chicken broth
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheddar cheese
- Make ready To taste crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Get 1-1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
How do you make meatball soup? You can use white or red onion. We usually use white in this soup. Or, use baby carrots and skip the peeling!
Instructions to make Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup:
- Slice the Carrots and onions.
- Melt the butter add the onions and carrots. Sauté the onion slices and carrots, in the butter covered.
- After 12 minutes the carrots and onions will be softened. Add the spices. Then add the meatballs. Cook 15 minutes.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Allow to cook 7 minutes.
- Shred the cheese.
- Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes.
- Add soup to a bowl with the cheese. Let the cheese melt. Add the pepper flakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
We usually use white in this soup. Or, use baby carrots and skip the peeling! Place; Add in worcestershire sauce, beef broth (or beef stock), salt and pepper. Combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, and soup mix in a large bowl. Knead the mixture with your hands until well blended; it will be quite dry.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food meatball, carrot, and onion soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!