Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, nachos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nachos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Nachos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
These nachos can be served as a meal, but all the good stuff makes for a great appetizer or snack while watching a game or a quick lunch for your family and friends. Better plan on making two plates of these, they're really good! Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. Ignacio "Nacho" Anaya created the binge-worthy dish for a group of U.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nachos using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nachos:
- Get 1 cup corn flour
- Get 1/4 cup cake flour
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready as required Water to knead the dough
Nachos are the perfect versatile easy appetizer (or dinner) because you can layer anything you have on hand on top of corn tortilla chips, add cheese and bake, and chances are it will be tasty. Nachos have been canonized in Mexican, Tex-Mex and American cuisine. But few people know the origins game day food (or Oscar day. or Tuesday) staple! Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
Steps to make Nachos:
- To begin making the Homemade Nachos recipe, firstly knead the flour. In a bowl add the flours, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, black pepper powder, turmeric powder and mix with your fingers.
- Add water slowly and gradually knead a roti like dough.
- Knead for good 5-6 minutes to release all air in the flour so that the nachos are crispier.
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes and knead for a minute to smoothen again.
- To make tortillas, make medium size rotis/tortillas and keep them separate and prick with the fork.
- Cut the tortillas into triangular cuts to make nachos and fry them on medium high flame in a deep fry pan till they turn crisp.
- Once they are ready, take them out on a tissue papaer to absorb the extra oil. Homemade Nachos is ready to be served.
- Serve Homemade Nachos with salsa sauce or cheese dip or chipotle sauce.
But few people know the origins game day food (or Oscar day. or Tuesday) staple! Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Remove chips from oven, and top with onion, jalapeño, avocado, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve with salsa and lime wedges. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!