Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, keto pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Keto Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life.
Low-carb and keto topping options are endless: bacon (have you tried our keto breakfast pizza ?), salami, mushrooms, blue cheese, shredded chicken, sautéed onions, feta cheese… you know what you like! Keto Pizza is an easy to make crispy pizza crust is low carb and perfect for a weeknight meal the whole family will love! This Keto Pizza is made using fathead dough, which means it's low carb and perfect to help you stay on track of your goals! Now stir until the cream cheese is fully incorporated.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto pizza using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Pizza:
- Take 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 egg
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 cup low carb pizza sauce (I used Rao’s)
- Prepare Low or no carb pizza toppings
The options for low-carb, keto pizza are limitless. When it comes to crust, it can be cheese and egg-based, keto flour based, meat-based, or low-carb pita bread based. From there you can top your keto crust with anything you'd like (e.g., tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, hot sauce, low-vegetables, meat, cheese, etc.). Yes, this crustless pizza casserole recipe is keto!
Steps to make Keto Pizza:
- For crust mix together 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and garlic powder
- Place crust mixture on parchment paper on a baking sheet and shape into a flat circle.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Take crust out of the oven and top with pizza sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and your favorite low or no carb toppings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
From there you can top your keto crust with anything you'd like (e.g., tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, hot sauce, low-vegetables, meat, cheese, etc.). Yes, this crustless pizza casserole recipe is keto! Keto Pizza - no soggy crust here! Most fathead dough is limp and flavorless. Fathead pizza dough is a gluten-free, low carb and keto dough that is made with mozzarella, cream cheese, egg, and some type of low carb flour.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food keto pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!