Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mini taco pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini taco pizza is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mini taco pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Mini Pizza Tacos are the perfect bite-sized morsels for your next casual party because everyone loves pizza and tacos, so why not just combine everyone's two favorite foods into one mega delicious appetizer. Instructions for Making Taco Pizzas Start by browning your ground beef in a medium pan over high heat. Next, add the taco seasoning and water. Mix well and let simmer for five minutes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini taco pizza:
- Make ready 1 tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Take 1 package (4 oz) cream cheese, softened only use half
- Get 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare Hamburger meat
- Prepare 1 packet taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat
- Make ready 1 medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.)
- Make ready Mexican cheese
- Make ready shredded lettuce
But before adding the taco-seasoned ground beef to a frozen pizza crust, first spread a nice layer of black seasoned refried beans. Taco Pizza Ingredients You'll need refrigerated crescent rolls, softened cream cheese, sour cream, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, tomato, shredded cheese, and lettuce. Feel free to adjust or add any toppings your family prefers with tacos. That's another great thing about this easy meal - you can easily tweak it!
Instructions to make Mini taco pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely.
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down)
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.)
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. - - Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese
Feel free to adjust or add any toppings your family prefers with tacos. That's another great thing about this easy meal - you can easily tweak it! This Taco Pizza is loaded with beef, cheese, and all your favorite taco toppings! Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray, set aside. My kids love to make these mini taco pizza's using refrigerator biscuits.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mini taco pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!