Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, aaloo shimla mirch (green bell pepper). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aaloo Shimla Mirch (green Bell Pepper) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Aaloo Shimla Mirch (green Bell Pepper) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Quick and easy Aloo Shimla Mirch (Potato Capsicum) is ready to serve. Aloo shimla mirch recipe (aloo capsicum fry recipe) - this is dry preparation of potatoes and capsicum with few spices. This is simple recipe yet very flavorful and delicious. Here I have used only green bell pepper aka shimla mirch.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have aaloo shimla mirch (green bell pepper) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aaloo Shimla Mirch (green Bell Pepper):
- Take 1/2 kg potatoes
- Take 2 green bell pepper (cubed)
- Get 2 tomatoes (cubed)
- Take 1 oinon (chopped)
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi powder)
- Get 1/2 tsp zeera powder
- Take 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp sabzi masala (National)
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- Make ready 3 green chilli and green coriander leaves
Aloo Capsicum Sabzi Recipe is a simple sabzi to make and is a delicious vegetable that is cooked along with the basic ingredients that will be available in your pantry any time. The addition of onion, ginger and roasted capsicum, makes the sabzi quick to make and delicious to eat. It would mean a world to me if you could stop by for a couple of minutes and drop in a nomination for my little blog if you like. Stir-fried spiced potatoes with green bell peppers (capsicum).
Steps to make Aaloo Shimla Mirch (green Bell Pepper):
- Pan main oil Dal ka onion ko fry Kar lein.
- Tomato, and ginger paste Dal ka fry Kary.
- Red chilli powder, zeera powder, coriander powder,haldi powder, sabzi masala,salt Dal ka bhoon lein.garam masala powder nahi dalna.
- Aaloo ko fries ka style main kat lein aur fry Kar lein.
- Bell pepper ko cubed style main kat lein aur fry Kar lein.
- Masala main aaloo Shimla Mirch air green chilli Dal ka mix kar lein.
- Garam Masala Powder sprinkle Kary aur green coriander leaves sa garnish Kar ka roti ka saath serve Kary.
It would mean a world to me if you could stop by for a couple of minutes and drop in a nomination for my little blog if you like. Stir-fried spiced potatoes with green bell peppers (capsicum). Vegan, gluten-free and a no onion and no garlic recipe. This aloo shimla mirch sabji is a simple, easy and tasty recipe made with minimal ingredients. My mom-in-law's fab recipe made with capsicum and potatoes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food aaloo shimla mirch (green bell pepper) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!