Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, custard& mango pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If your custard has a weird texture, it is because you added too much warm milk into the eggs too soon. Because of the hotness, the eggs will cook. You need to add the warm milk gradually to avoid scrambling whilst raising the temperature. Sponge puddings and crumbles just wouldn't be the same without it!
Custard& Mango Pudding is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Custard& Mango Pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have custard& mango pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Custard& Mango Pudding:
- Get 500 ml milk
- Get 3 tbsp custard powder
- Take 4 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 2 ripe mango puree
Remove casserole from pan; serve custard warm or chilled. Our custard recipes are creamy, custardy goodness. Whip up one of our classic custard recipes or save a scoop of our frozen custard for later. Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla together in a bowl until completely combined.
Steps to make Custard& Mango Pudding:
- Take 3 tbsp milk and add custard powder and mix well so there are no lumps formed.
- Keep the remaining milk to boil. As it starts boiling add sugar and custard paste and mix well. Keep boiling till it thickens.We require little thick custard for this pudding. Do not overcook as after cooling it will thicken more. Keep it to cool at room temperature. Once done refrigerate it to chill.
- Keep the mango puree also to chill.
- While serving take small cups or glasses and add a layer of custard, then a layer of mango puree and again a layer of custard.. U can make multiple layers also..
- I have not added sugar to mango puree as mangoes are already sweet and custard is also sweet. Serve chilled. Garnish with few chopped mango pieces.
Whip up one of our classic custard recipes or save a scoop of our frozen custard for later. Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla together in a bowl until completely combined. Place cups in a baking pan and fill pan with enough hot water to reach halfway up the sides of the custard cups. Then, sprinkle some cinnamon and nutmeg on top of the custard. Test Kitchen Tip: For a silky-smooth custard, pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer before adding to the cups.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food custard& mango pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!