Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mocha almond chocolate bark. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark is something that I have loved my whole life.
Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark Very easy to make, can use whatever you have on hand. Made dozens of times using different nuts, chocolate and coffee, even flavored ones, whatever I had in the cabinet :) Always comes out delicious. Great recipe for Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark. Very easy to make, can use whatever you have on hand.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mocha almond chocolate bark using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark:
- Take 10 oz white chocolate - chips or finely chopped
- Prepare 8 oz semisweet chocolate -chips or finely chopped
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup almonds - toasted, cooled, and coarsely chopped
- Take 2 tsp fine -grind coffee ****freshly ground coffeee offers a finer crunch but you can use your regular morning brew for more of a coffee crunch
- Get 1 *** instant coffee will not work
Kids will love the sweet chocolate with a little bit of crunch and you'll love the slightly more grown-up taste brought to it by the coconut and almonds. You can make this recipe any time you have a sweet tooth, but it's especially great to have around the holidays. Finely chop remaining dark chocolate chips. Sprinkle chips and remaining espresso beans over the top.
Instructions to make Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark:
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt chocolates in two separate double boilers or heatproof bowl set over saucepan with simmering water, but not touching. Stir both chocolates frequently until melted and smooth.
- Stir 3/4 cup of the almond into white chocolate, and 1 cup of the almonds with the coffee into dark chocolate, stirring until evenly coated and combined.
- *** you can add 1/2 the almonds into dark chocolate with coffee reserving other half for topping for more of a bark look.
- Pour/spoon white chocolate mixture onto prepared pan forming 3 strips. Pour/spoon chocolate mixture into prepared pan between the white chocolate strips.
- Drag tip of butter knife back and forth between both chocolates to form a marble effect. ***if reserving almonds for the top add now.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour. When ready to serve, peel wax paper off of back and break candy into large irregular pieces.
- **** Chocolate can even be melted in the microwave for even more convenience if you have a method, making this super easy (I have no luck with chocolate and microwaves).
Finely chop remaining dark chocolate chips. Sprinkle chips and remaining espresso beans over the top. Sprinkle with sugar, coconut and remaining almonds; press lightly into chocolate mixture. Store in an airtight container in the. First, start by placing the peanuts into the bottom of the crockpot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mocha almond chocolate bark recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!