Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, corned beef nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corned Beef Irish Nachos are a fun and tasty way to use up leftover corned beef! Thin, crispy potatoes stand in for tortilla chips! Make extra so you have enough to make this epic nacho recipe! Irish Pub Corned Beef Nachos - Cowboy Kent Rollins Crisp, crunchy potato wedges topped with left over Corned Beef and Cabbage smothered with a green pepper, onion and garlic provolone sauce.
Corned Beef Nachos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Corned Beef Nachos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have corned beef nachos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef Nachos:
- Make ready 1 C shredded corned beef
- Make ready 3 large handfuls thick tortilla chips
- Prepare 2 jalapeños; 1/8" half moons
- Get 2 avocados; medium dice
- Take 1/3 C Irish cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1/2 C pepperjack cheese
- Make ready 1/3 C Irish gouda
- Take 1/4 C sweet corn
- Make ready 3 T melted butter
- Get 1 pinch kosher salt
Garnish with green onion, sour cream, and any other of your favorite toppings. Top with one half of corned beef, half of sauerkraut and half of cheeses. Get ready for game day with our Corned Beef nachos recipe! Create a unique nacho dish with peppers, corned beef, and a delish cheesy spinach sauce!
Instructions to make Corned Beef Nachos:
- Place corned beef into boiling, salted water. Reheat thoroughly, about 2-3 minutes.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper atop a large baking tray as flat as possible, with no gaps between chips.
- Spread corned beef, corn, avocado, and jalapeños atop tortilla chips.
- Top with cheeses, melted butter, and a pinch of salt.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheeses are completely melted.
- Variations; Waffle fries, french fries, braised cabbage, diced pickles, pickle relish, sauerkraut, slivered & caramelized garlic, shallots, habanero, pickled jalapeños, smoked paprika, serrano, fruit or tomato salsa, tomatillo salsa, ghee, mint, oregano, fennel, curry, parsely, oregano, scallions, parmesean, chiles, parsley, sour cream, harissa, horseradish, lemon, peas, poppy seed, pumpkin, caraway seed, melted cheese dip, Velveeta, dill, oregano, fennel, bacon, coriander seed, cayenne, celery seed, shredded carrots
Get ready for game day with our Corned Beef nachos recipe! Create a unique nacho dish with peppers, corned beef, and a delish cheesy spinach sauce! Get ready for The Big Game with Mezzetta and our totally delicious out of this world Corned Beef + Cheesy Spinach Sauce. Oh, and this is a sponsored post however all opinions are my very own. In the past, I've taken corned beef and cabbage and turned it into a fabulous grilled cheese sandwich.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food corned beef nachos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!