Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, left-over roti nachos with mango-avocado salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Take a bowl and add chopped mango, onion, tomato, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilli, olive oil, lemon juice and all spices. Optional: Tomato salsa to serve with. To make Roti Nachos Turn leftover food into magical treats! Turn leftover roti into crispy yummy Nacho!
Left-over roti Nachos with Mango-Avocado salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Left-over roti Nachos with Mango-Avocado salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have left-over roti nachos with mango-avocado salad using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Left-over roti Nachos with Mango-Avocado salad:
- Get 2-3 leftover rotis
- Make ready 1 cup chopped potatoes
- Take 1 cup cauliflower florets
- Get 1 cup chopped onions
- Take 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Get 1 cup chopped capsicum
- Make ready 2 tbsp schezwan sauce
- Get 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp mustard sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Prepare 2 tbsp soya sauce
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp honey
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli flakes
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 cup chopped ripe mangoes
- Make ready 1 cup chopped avocados
- Take 1 cup chopped celery leaves
- Get 1 cube cheese (grated)
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Get to taste Salt
Now take a bowl add Fry roti and boil Rajma,Sweet corn, black pepper powder, salt,salsa sauce,mix hearbs. Nachos with leftover eye of round chili is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful.
Instructions to make Left-over roti Nachos with Mango-Avocado salad:
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a pan. Add 1 cup chopped potatoes & saute. Add 1 cup chopped onions, 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 cup chopped capsicum & 1 cup cauliflower florets. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp schezwan sauce, 2 tbsp mustard sauce, 2 tbsp tomato ketchup, 2 tbsp soya sauce & 2 tbsp barbecue sauce. Saute well. Add salt as per taste, 1 tsp black pepper powder, mix & remove from flame. Let the filling cool down.
- Cut the leftover rotis in triangle shape. Place them in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Nachos are ready.
- Place the nachos in baking dish. Add the filling and then grated cheese. Repeat the process till all the nachos, filling & cheese is used. Top the final layer with grated cheese.
- Place the baking tray in the oven at 180-200 degrees till the cheese turns brown. Remove & garnish with some chopped celery leaves.
- To make the salad dressing, mix 2 tbsp honey, salt as per taste, 1 tbsp red chilli flakes, 1 tsp sugar & 1 tbsp lemon juice. Add the dressing to 1 cup chopped ripe mangoes, 1 cup chopped avocados, 1 tbsp chopped celery leaves and mix well. Salad is ready.
- Serve Nachos with the salad.
It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Below is the playlist for all the leftover roti recipes like Roti pizza, Roti Nacho, Masala Roti, Roti wraps and so on. Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate dressing until ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food left-over roti nachos with mango-avocado salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!