Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate mousse pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate mousse pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate mousse pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
Sky-high and scrumptious, this fluffy chocolate delight is super to serve to company. You can put the pie together in a wink - and it'll disappear just as fast! For a nice option, mound the filling in a purchased chocolate crumb crust. —Lois Mulkey, Sublimity, Oregon. The light-as-air mousse in this pie gets its sweetness from melted marshmallows and milk chocolate.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate mousse pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate mousse pie:
- Get 1 - Ready Made Graham Cracker Crust (either graham crust OR chocolate crust you can use)…. try using a deep dish style pie crust like a 9 inch if you can get one…..Or you can make your own crust
- Take 3 - Cups Cold Milk
- Take 2 -Packages Jello Instant pudding and Pie, Chocolate Flavor (4 ounce size)
- Make ready 1 -Tub Cool Whip Frozen Topping (thawed) 8 ounce size
- Take Splash Vanilla Extract
- Get 1 -Pack Marshmallows (either small size OR Large size)
- Get Broken up pieces of Oreo Chocolate cookies
Perfect for entertaining or elegant treats. How to Make Chocolate Mousse Pie. Add butter, milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips and marshmallows to a large saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate and marshmallows have melted.
Steps to make Chocolate mousse pie:
- In a large bowl add milk to dry pudding packages.
- Beat with wire whisk for about 2 minutes, then add splash of vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in thawed whipped topping, stirring into the chocolate pudding mixture until no white remains from the whipped topping.
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared chocolate OR graham cracker crust (if you can find a 9 inch size pie crust deep dish style, it’ll be perfect for this dessert as this dessert makes ALOT).
- Chill pie for about 2 hours in refrigerator.
- After pie has chilled place broken pieces of Oreo cookies and marshmallows all over top of pie.
- You can chill pie again for another 2 or more hours or overnight so it all settles nicely, when you cut into the pie it should have the smooth consistency of a chocolate mousse….
- Eat and Enjoy ! This is what mine looks like when it’s all done and chilled…. :)
Add butter, milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips and marshmallows to a large saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate and marshmallows have melted. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla pour into a large mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature. Make the topping: Beat the heavy cream and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate mousse pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!