Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chillie cheese fries. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Catch The Thrilling Flavors of Warm Nacho Cheese Sauce & Savory Mexican Spices. For A Limited Time, Order Your Nacho Fries Online Or Get Them Delivered Today. We thought the whole cheese sauce part was a bit uncalled for so we just made the fries as directed, heated up the chili and poured that over the fries. We then took some shredded cheese (cheddar and sharp) sprinkled that over top and put the whole thing back in the oven until the cheese was melted.
Chillie cheese fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chillie cheese fries is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chillie cheese fries using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chillie cheese fries:
- Prepare 4 potatoes
- Get 1/2 onion
- Make ready 2 green chillies
- Get 1 cup Cooking oil
- Get 1/4 cup flour
- Get Salt for seasoning
- Make ready Cheddar cheese
- Prepare Mayonnaise
- Prepare Cheese sauce
Top the cheesy fries with about half of the chili. Top the chili fries with the homemade nacho cheese. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the beef and stir to break up.
Steps to make Chillie cheese fries:
- Preheat oil in a deep pan. Coat potatoes in flour.When oil is hot, put chips in one after the other. Fry them till they are a bit golden brown. Once cooked remove from the pan and place on a kitchen towel to drain the oil.
- Cut the onion into slices, and deep fry in the same oil you used to fry potatoes. Fry them till they look burned but should not be black. Remove from pan and place on a kitchen towel.
- Place the chips on a baking tray, season with salt, add grated cheeder cheese and mix a bit. Put onions and green chillies on top of the chips and another grated cheeder cheese. Put in the oven and bake for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven, dish up, add the mayonnaise and cheese sauce.Serve hot.
Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the beef and stir to break up. Season with the salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and cayenne. Crispy potatoes are covered in chili, melted cheeses, and your favorite fixings! What are chili cheese fries made of?
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chillie cheese fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!