Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mincemeat cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mincemeat Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mincemeat Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Mincemeat Cookies You can taste the spirit of Christmases past in these chewy old-fashioned cookies with their sweet caramel frosting. Add in egg and mincemeat and mix well. Sift together flour, salt and baking soda and stir into mincemeat mixture. Cream shortening, sugar and eggs together, then beat in vanilla.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mincemeat cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mincemeat Cookies:
- Take 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter - softened
- Prepare 1 cup granulated white sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- Prepare 3 large eggs
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups prepared mincemeat
- Take 3 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
In large bowl, beat shortening and sugar until fluffy. Stir together dry ingredients; gradually ad to shortening mixture. Soft, spicy cake like cookies that melt in your mouth. Mincemeat cookies, fragrant with spices and studded with raisins and nutmeats, were another favorite.
Steps to make Mincemeat Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on low to cream together.
- Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mincemeat. Stir by hand to incorporate.
- Add 1/2 of flour mixture. Beat on low until just incopprated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add remainder of flour mixtures. Beat on low again until just incorporated.
- Drop 2 tbs of batter for each cookie onto baking sheet, spaced 2-3 inches apart. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat baking process until all batter is used up. Enjoy!
Soft, spicy cake like cookies that melt in your mouth. Mincemeat cookies, fragrant with spices and studded with raisins and nutmeats, were another favorite. For an A-mazing Treat, try making these cookies with Homemade Mincemeat with Garam Masala. Instead of using a small cookie cutter (which I didn't really have), I used an antique larger one with a fluted edge. I prefer mincemeat cookies to the more traditional and intense mincemeat pie.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mincemeat cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!