Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tuna & cabbage spaghetti pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna & Cabbage Spaghetti Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tuna & Cabbage Spaghetti Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family. This is a standard raw tuna (poke) salad served in most Hawaiian homes. Although unconventional, it is sure to please the more adventurous seafood lovers. Be sure to use fresh tuna for the very best flavor, although fresh frozen tuna will produce acceptable results.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna & cabbage spaghetti pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna & Cabbage Spaghetti Pasta:
- Take 180 g Spaghetti
- Get 1 can Tuna
- Prepare 2 cup Cabbage (Shredded)
- Get 1 clove Garlic (Choppped)
- Get 2 pieces Anchovie
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Get 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Get Salt & Red Pepper
- Make ready Italian Parsley (Chopped)
Tuna is a species of saltwater fish that ranges in habitat from the Atlantic Ocean all the way to Indonesia. The most commonly known species of tuna in the United States are Skipjack, also known as. However, overall it is an excellent source of protein that is low in fat and calories. Whether canned tuna is packed in oil or water can affect its nutritional content.
Steps to make Tuna & Cabbage Spaghetti Pasta:
- Cook the pasta to al dente. (Don't forget to put the salt into the water.)
- Meanwhile, saute garlic and cabbage in olive oil and add tuna & anchovies with medium heat. (Don't burn the garlic!)
- Add salt & red pepper and continue to sauté a few more minutes.
- Add 1&1/2 ladles of boiling pasta water.
- Add tomato pasta sauce.
- Cover and cook about 5 minutes or until the cabbage is cooked. (You may add 1 Tbsp white wine, If you wish.)
- Add cooked pasta and mix, absorb the sauce.
- Add chopped Italian parsley. Turn the heat off and you are ready to serve!
However, overall it is an excellent source of protein that is low in fat and calories. Whether canned tuna is packed in oil or water can affect its nutritional content. The most common types of canned tuna at the store are "white" or "light" tuna. "White" tuna is albacore. "Light" can be skipjack, yellowfin, bigeye, or a combination. White tuna has a milder flavor. Tuna is a widely eaten species of fish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna & cabbage spaghetti pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!