Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pretzel dogs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pretzel Dogs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pretzel Dogs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Coil each rope around a hot dog, pinching the ends to seal them so they cannot come loose. Add the baking soda to the boiling water, then, working in batches, drop the pretzel dogs into the water. Hot dogs wrapped in a pretzel are a perfect snack. Perfect for Super Bowl parties or the weekend tailgate!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pretzel dogs using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pretzel Dogs:
- Make ready 1 batch pretzel dough as linked above
- Get 2 packages fully-cooked kielbasa
Take the rolled out dough and wrap it around a hot dog in a spiraling motion, leaving room on the ends. In a pot, combine the baking soda with the water and bring it to a boil. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a baking tray. Combining two ultimate stadium eats - hot dogs and soft pretzels - the Coney Island Pretzel dog is a heat and serve snack from Nathan's Famous that's sure to become a family favorite.
Steps to make Pretzel Dogs:
- In addition to prepping for the pretzel dough, cut into finger-food sized pieces two packages of kielbasa.
- Once dough is made, slice into long strips. A pizza cutter works wonders!
- Cut strip into smaller squares.
- Flatten the squares between your hands. Smacking them back and forth. Roll a piece of kielbasa from the long edge into the dough.
- You can roll the kielbasa between your hands to smooth and even it out.
- Immerse in the Soda bath for 30-45 seconds. Remove with slotted spoon, drain, and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bathe with egg wash, and apply liberal sprinkling of salt.
- Bake 17 - 20 minutes until golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a baking tray. Combining two ultimate stadium eats - hot dogs and soft pretzels - the Coney Island Pretzel dog is a heat and serve snack from Nathan's Famous that's sure to become a family favorite. We have taken the classic Nathan's Beef Frank and wrapped it in a soft doughy pretzel to create the perfect handheld snack for any occasion. Wrap one piece of dough around each hot dog, leaving just a bit of the dog peeking out at the ends. Press the ends of the dough together to hold in place.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pretzel dogs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!