Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet and tangy aubergine #newyearnewyou. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Place the cubed eggplant in a single layer on a cutting board or a bed of paper towels. Sprinkle the eggplant with salt and let stand. Rinse salt from the eggplant thoroughly and pat dry. Sweet and tangy sauce, charred aubergines and crunchy peppers, what more could you want?
Sweet and tangy aubergine #Newyearnewyou is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Sweet and tangy aubergine #Newyearnewyou is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sweet and tangy aubergine #newyearnewyou using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and tangy aubergine #Newyearnewyou:
- Make ready 1 large aubergine
- Make ready 1 medium sized onion
- Take 5 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp panch phoron
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Corriander powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp dairy free yoghurt
- Prepare 3 tbsp tamarind sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp honey
- Get 1/2 cup Fresh coriander
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
Add the eggplant, ginger, garlic and Sichuan pepper and stir together. This Moroccan Eggplant (Aubergine) Salad is made by cooking chopped eggplants in olive oil, garlic, and spices until tender enough to mash. Tangy and spicy, kahrmus is usually eaten as a dip. Bring to boil and reduce heat to a medium simmer.
Steps to make Sweet and tangy aubergine #Newyearnewyou:
- Cut the aubergine into medium pieces. Marinate them with Salt, turmeric & chilli powder. Keep them for 1 hour. Then fry them for 10mins in a fry pan.
- Now in the same fry pan pour 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add onion and garlic. Then add bay leaves and panch phoron. Fry them for few minutes. When they will turn bit Brown colour add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Corriander powder, cumin powder and salt. Mix them with little bit water and cook for 10mins in low flame. Now add tamarind sauce and yoghurt. Then add the fried aubergine. Put the lid on and cook for 15mins in low flame. If needed can add some water.
- At the end garnish with fresh coriander.
Tangy and spicy, kahrmus is usually eaten as a dip. Bring to boil and reduce heat to a medium simmer. Rinse well, and drain on paper towels. While the eggplant soaks, prep the garlic, ginger and Szechuan sauce and place them by the stove. Drain the eggplant, rinse, then pat dry with a kitchen towel.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet and tangy aubergine #newyearnewyou recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!