Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pan-baked veggies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add all vegetables to the pan, along with fresh herbs, oil, salt, pepper, and maple syrup (optional) and toss to combine. All of the vegetables should be well coated in oil. These roasted vegetables are super easy to make! Mixed vegetables are tossed in an herbed mustard sauce, then roasted until perfectly tender and charred.
Pan-baked Veggies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pan-baked Veggies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pan-baked veggies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-baked Veggies:
- Take 1 med sweet potato (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Take 1 large regular potatoe (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Get 3 cups veggie(onion, green pepper, sweet peppers, zucchini etc.)
- Prepare 2 TBSP parmesan
- Prepare Salt (to taste)
- Make ready Pepper (to taste)
- Take Olive oil (to taste)
- Get Sesame oil (to taste)
- Get 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 TBSP honey
Microwaving them will result in mushy veggies. Prep Vegetables- Toss sliced vegetables in olive oil and season. Finish- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the veggies. These easy roasted vegetables will give your plate a pop of color.
Instructions to make Pan-baked Veggies:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Put cut potatoes in a bowl, splash some olive oil, sesame oil (just enough for a light coat), salt and pepper and mix.
- Line pan with parchment paper, put potatoes on and bake for 10 minutes. Mix balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Dice up the rest of the veggies, splash with a little olive oil and vinegar and honey mixture, leave about 1/2 TBSP left. Mix well.
- Mix in some salt and pepper and the parmesan.
- Potatoes will be done by this point, line veggies on potato tray, reduce heat to 350, bake for 15 min
- When veggies are done drizzle remaining honey mixture. You can add any veggie or meat you would like as well. I always add sliced polish sausage.
Finish- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the veggies. These easy roasted vegetables will give your plate a pop of color. The broccoli, peppers and onion are naturally more tender than the butternut squash and cook more quickly. Place all the prepared vegetables in one even layer (do NOT overlap or you'll steam the veggies instead of roasting them) on the prepared baking sheet (s) and add the oregano, rosemary, thyme, and basil. Coat sheet pan (or casserole) with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pan-baked veggies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!