Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon cheeseburger casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate. Leave the bacon fat in the pan and add the olive oil, beef, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. As good as it sounds—a bacon cheeseburger in easy casserole form! Instead of fries on the side, you get golden brown potato nuggets on top.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bacon cheeseburger casserole using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Get 12 oz box of elbow macaroni
- Make ready 10 oz Ground Beef
- Prepare 15 oz jar salsa
- Take 1 tbsp mince garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp basil
- Take 1 pack taco seasoning
- Take Sour cream
- Prepare 1 pack ranch dressing
- Prepare Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Take 4 strips bacon
- Prepare Cream cheese
- Get Chives or parsley (optional)
- Take Spaghetti sauce
- Get Spaghetti paste
- Get Diced tomatoes
- Get Italian season
- Get Sour cream
This basic low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is very flexible. Try a mix of Monterrey Jack and bleu cheese crumbles with some added mushrooms for an amazing Black and Bleu inspired casserole. Or some jalapenos and pepper jack with some diced tomatoes for some south of the border heat. Brown your ground beef and set aside.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Boil your elbow mac until tender to your desire. Drain, do not rinse. Add Basil and garlic Salt and set aside.
- Cook ground beef until it's crumbled brown. Do not drain. Add diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, salsa, tomato sauce & paste and minced garlic. Cook on medium high for 10 mins or until your sauce thickens.
- Mix cream cheese, ranch, Italian seasoning and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Mix ground beef mixture with the elbow macaroni. Smooth the sour cream mixture over the pasta and top with shredded cheese and cooked bacon. Cook on 375 for 20 mins.
- Add chives when it's done. Enjoy!!
Or some jalapenos and pepper jack with some diced tomatoes for some south of the border heat. Brown your ground beef and set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine the beef, half the bacon, hashbrowns, pepper, garlic, salt, worcestershire sauce, mushroom soup and milk. Well, I don't know about you, but for me, life just seems to get busier and more hectic every day. Often it means that preparing tasty, healthy meals that everyone in the house will love can sometimes be a bit of a challenge, so you'll thank me for this really easy Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bacon cheeseburger casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!