Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cube steak en salsa negra. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Cube steak en salsa negra. My Salvadoreño loves salsa negra I looked & looked for a recipe. When I met my suegra=mother-in-law I asked for her recipe. They laughed and laughed saying they buy it at the store in a bottle.
Cube steak en salsa negra is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cube steak en salsa negra is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cube steak en salsa negra using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cube steak en salsa negra:
- Make ready Cube steak quantity prefered. 8 maybe looks like 9 in photo
- Take 1/2 cup Worchestershire sauce maybe more to cover well the beef
- Take 1 Tablespoon mustard. I used brown
- Make ready Sazon completa
- Prepare Garlic powder
- Get Beef consummé
- Make ready Salt + pepper these are always 1 ingredient for me
- Prepare 1/2 yellow pepper diced
- Prepare 1/2 red🌶️ jalapeno deveined n seeded
- Take 1/2 chopped onion🌰
- Prepare 2 ajos picado=garlic cloves minced
Cube steak en salsa negra Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Cube steak en salsa negra recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. Dredge in the flour and shake off the excess. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown the steaks in the oil, then transfer to a large, shallow casserole dish.
Instructions to make Cube steak en salsa negra:
- Marinade- Salsa inglesa or salsa negra- Worchestershire sauce. Put in big big bowl with mustard stir up well
- Salt n season cube steaks with all the powdery seasons=above
- Let steaks soak up marinade while you prepare the veggies
- Top steaks with the veggies onion garlic peppers all together in the big soaker bowl
- Grill the cube steaks in the griddle with all that lovely sauce n veggies.
- We are going to be eating it with dirty rice covered in cauliflower. This is where the other half of the veggies went.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown the steaks in the oil, then transfer to a large, shallow casserole dish. Mix the flour, cayenne and paprika together in a bowl. Beat the eggs in another bowl. In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, adobo, pepper and oregano.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cube steak en salsa negra recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!