Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fish curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian spice works perfectly with fish, from Keralan-style mackerel curry to creamy shellfish masala. Add the fish fillets, turning to coat. Clean them properly if you are using the whole fish and make it into small pieces. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
Fish curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fish curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fish curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry:
- Take 500 grm fish with bones
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- Make ready Handful coriander
- Get 4 tomatoes
- Make ready 1 tbsp vinegar
- Make ready Salt to taste
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 4,5 curry leaves
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
Next, add the coconut milk - and bring to a boil. Add the fish to the pan with tomatoes. Take one tablespoon of korma paste, along with pickle lime and add to the fish. Fillets of fish (any type, fresh or frozen) are simmered in a rich Thai curry sauce.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Blend tomatoes, green chillies and coriander with little water..
- In a wok heat oil add curry leaves..
- When aroma start add blended mixture..
- Now add g.g paste fry for 2,3 min..
- Now add salt,vinegar and all spices..
- Bhonfy for 5,6 min.. Now add fish..
- Cook 15,20 min.. when oil separate..
- Remove from stove.. Serve with Ghar ki roti
Take one tablespoon of korma paste, along with pickle lime and add to the fish. Fillets of fish (any type, fresh or frozen) are simmered in a rich Thai curry sauce. The recipe includes optional vegetables for a healthy one-pot dish. If you like, you can also add shrimp or other seafood to the pot or wok. Like most curries, this fish curry makes for excellent leftovers or hot lunches to take to work.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fish curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!