Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, thai pineapple fried rice (khao phad sapparot). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Khao Pad Sapparot (Khao Pad Sapparod) is a Thai fried rice dish with pineapple. The sweetness of the pineapple complements the shrimp and curry flavors well. This particular recipe combines shrimp, carrots, onions, and pineapple. Chicken can be substituted for the shrimp or omit it to make the meal vegetarian.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have thai pineapple fried rice (khao phad sapparot) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT):
- Take 450 gr white rice
- Prepare 100 gr pineapple, cut to taste
- Prepare 150 gr meat (beef, chicken, shrimp etc…), cut to taste
- Prepare 1 egg, made scrambled
- Get 30 gr cashew nuts, roasted/oven
- Take 20 gr raisins
- Take 50 gr carrots, cut into small squares
- Make ready 50 gr string bean, cut to taste
- Take 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Make ready 30 gr onion, thinly sliced
- Take 2 leeks, cut into 1 cm pieces
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ginger, grated/chopped finely
- Prepare 50 ml coconut milk
- Take 1 Tbsp curry powder
- Take 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- Take 1/2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Prepare to taste Sugar and salt
- Prepare Vegetable oil / olive oil for frying
- Get COMPLEMENTARY INGRED.:
- Make ready 1 red chili, sliced
- Get 1 tbsp fried shallots
- Prepare 2 stalks celery
Khao Pad Sapparot (Thai Pineapple Fried Rice) This fancy fried rice - Khao Pad Sapparot (Thai Pineapple Fried Rice) combines the flavors of pineapples, raisins and cashew nuts with a hint of curry that work together to produce an exquisite array of tastes in your mouth. If you wish to impress your family and friends, this is the rice to make! Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Khao Phad Saparod) is a one-wok crowd-pleaser that boasts a plethora of flavours and textures ranging from sweet, savoury, spicy, crunchy to fluffy! Make this to impress your friends today!
Steps to make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT):
- Heat a little oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add all meat, carrots, pineapple, and string bean. Cook until the vegetables soften.
- Add white rice, curry powder and scrambled eggs then mix well. Add thick coconut milk, stir again.
- Then add cashews, raisins and chives. Stir well.
- Enter sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Adjust taste.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried shallot, red pepper and celery.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Khao Phad Saparod) is a one-wok crowd-pleaser that boasts a plethora of flavours and textures ranging from sweet, savoury, spicy, crunchy to fluffy! Make this to impress your friends today! Ingredients for the Pineapple Fried Rice. When the oil is hot, add the meat, pineapple, cashews and rice. Stir and toss to combine well.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food thai pineapple fried rice (khao phad sapparot) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!