Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, coconut macaroon s with a chocolate center. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Macaroon s with a Chocolate Center is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Coconut Macaroon s with a Chocolate Center is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Great recipe for Coconut Macaroon s with a Chocolate Center. A light coconut macaroon, not overly sweet with a toasted exterior and moist inside. The middle holds a chocolte kiss for a burst of chocolte/coconut flavor! Combine condensed milk, almond extract, vanilla extract, salt, and egg white in a bowl.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have coconut macaroon s with a chocolate center using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Macaroon s with a Chocolate Center:
- Get 2 2/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Get 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 4 large egg whites
- Take 1 teas vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Make ready about 15 hershey kiss chocolate candies, milk or dark chocolate
In bowl, mix together coconut, egg whites and extract. With mixer on low, feed in confectioners' sugar. Form into balls and line up on nonstick or parchment lined cookie sheet. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips (not the white chocolate chips) and the coconut oil.
Instructions to make Coconut Macaroon s with a Chocolate Center:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl mix coconut, flour, sugar and salt
- In another bowl whisk egg whites and both extracts until foamy
- Add coconut mixture to whites and combine with a fork
- Drop in rounded 1 1/2 tablespoons on to prepared pans. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes until lightly browned
- Immediately gently but firmly press a Hershey kiss in center of each cookie. Cool on wire racks
Form into balls and line up on nonstick or parchment lined cookie sheet. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips (not the white chocolate chips) and the coconut oil. Add the vanilla extract and salt. Set a macaroon on top of each chocolate cookie "nest". Now there are three cookie layers.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coconut macaroon s with a chocolate center recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!