Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy tomato penne. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Directions Sauté the onions along with half of the olive oil and bacon. Add heavy cream, salt and black pepper and simmer for two more minutes. Meanwhile bring a pot of water to boil for the Penne.
Creamy tomato penne is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Creamy tomato penne is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy tomato penne using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy tomato penne:
- Make ready 200 g Penne pasta
- Make ready 1 can whole(or chopped) tomatoes
- Take 100 ml heavy cream
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Get 2 eggplants
- Prepare 2 green peppers
- Make ready 50 g bacon
- Take salt
- Prepare black pepper
- Get parmesan cheese
Creamy Tomato Sausage Penne is the most perfect, quick, easy, wonderfully tasty pasta dish. Full of flavorful Italian sausage, penne, and a creamy marinara sauce, and so quick to pull together! For more easy pasta dishes, head on over to my posts for Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Penne, Chicken and Sausage Pasta, and Creamy Sausage Pasta. Heat olive oil in a large, high-sided sauté pan over medium heat until shimmering.
Steps to make Creamy tomato penne:
- Chop the garlic, cut the bacon and the vegetables.
- Put the penne in a pan of boiling water. Cook according to the instructions.
- Heat oil in a frying pan with garlic. Add bacon, then the vegetables and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add in a can of tomatoes into the pan. Simmer uncovered for 7-8 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add heavy cream. Cook for another few minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a pinch of salt.
- Drain the penne and mix it into the pan of tomato sauce.
- Serve with plenty of parmesan cheese and black pepper. Enjoy!!
For more easy pasta dishes, head on over to my posts for Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Penne, Chicken and Sausage Pasta, and Creamy Sausage Pasta. Heat olive oil in a large, high-sided sauté pan over medium heat until shimmering. Carefully pour in the crushed tomatoes. Traditional Creamy Tomato with Penne Enjoy a comforting bowl of incredibly creamy tomato soup with penne pasta. Soon to be your new favorite!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy tomato penne recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!