Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted cauliflower 郫县豆瓣酱汁烤花菜. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted cauliflower 郫县豆瓣酱汁烤花菜 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Roasted cauliflower 郫县豆瓣酱汁烤花菜 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
If you ever tried roasting cauliflower, this striking dish not only adds a definite wow factor to your meal table. Feel free to indulge in this addictive cauliflower and yogurt combo a deliciously great way to beat those hunger pangs without adding inches to your waistline. Romanesco Broccoli, otherwise known as Roman Cauliflower is quite a remarkable neon green creature! Add dried chilies to the wok and toast until darkened slightly and smells smokey.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted cauliflower 郫县豆瓣酱汁烤花菜 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted cauliflower 郫县豆瓣酱汁烤花菜:
- Make ready 1 large head cauliflower
- Prepare 1 Tsp capers
- Take 5 dried chili pepper (optional)
- Prepare 1 Tsp Pixian fermented broad bean paste
- Get 1 Tsp tamari sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Get 2 Tsp Olive oil
- Get 2 clove garlic
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Make ready 1/4 cup pork fat bits after fat being rendered (optional)
Instructions to make Roasted cauliflower 郫县豆瓣酱汁烤花菜:
- Break cauliflower into small bite size flower. Rinse and stain.
- Roast the cauliflower in an oven at 370F for 1 hour. Stir it at 30 minutes time point.
- Once cauliflower is done roasting. Remove your baking pan from your oven and set aside.
- Heat up Olive oil in a large cast iron wok. Sauté capers, garlic, dried chilli pepper and Pixian fermented broad bean paste for about one minute. Dump all cauliflower into the hot wok, stir to coat cauliflower well with sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food roasted cauliflower 郫县豆瓣酱汁烤花菜 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!