Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fenugreek and potato dhokla. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fenugreek and potato dhokla is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fenugreek and potato dhokla is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Heat oil in a wide bottom pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Once it starts fluttering place the dhokla and let it cook for a minute. Flip over and let it cook for further minute.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fenugreek and potato dhokla using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek and potato dhokla:
- Prepare 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- Make ready 1 cup semolina
- Take 1 cup fresh finely chopped dill
- Make ready 1 cup fresh fenugreek leaves
- Take 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 cup grated potato
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream or yogurt
- Take 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Get 1 teaspoon green chilli paste
- Take 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- Take 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Prepare 1/2 cup warm water
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take 2 tablespoon hot oil
You can also serve it with Dal and Rice. This curry is appetizing and flavorful. The slight bitterness from the fenugreek leaves and the spiced potatoes make this curry delicious. Aloo Gobi Methi Tuk or Potato Cauliflower and Fenugreek Leaves Curry is traditionally a Sindhi delicacy.
Steps to make Fenugreek and potato dhokla:
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and make batter. If its too thick add little bit more water. Set it aside for an hour
- In a steamer add 3 glass of water and bring it to boil. - Grease a tray and add 1/2 of the batter and cover. Steam for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool completely. Cut in triangles.
- Tempering:- - 4 tablespoon oil - 1 teaspoon mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon sesame seeds - Few curry leaves
- Heat oil in a wide bottom pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Once it starts fluttering place the dhokla and let it cook for a minute. Flip over and let it cook for further minute. I liked mine burnt so I cooked for 2 minutes on each sides.
The slight bitterness from the fenugreek leaves and the spiced potatoes make this curry delicious. Aloo Gobi Methi Tuk or Potato Cauliflower and Fenugreek Leaves Curry is traditionally a Sindhi delicacy. It is a dry spiced curry made by fried potato wedges and cauliflower florets (Gobi). A unique amalgam of flavors The dish gets an amazing dash of flavor from the addition of fenugreek leaves (methi) and various spices. Karnataka Style Alugadde and Mentye Pakoda Recipe (Potato and fenugreek leaves fritters) is an innovative way to create something light and quick to have for your snack.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fenugreek and potato dhokla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!