Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, christmas dinner. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Christmas Dinner is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Christmas Dinner is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Wow the crowd at the holiday dinner with our special recipes. Check out Ina's rib roast with mustard and horseradish sauce. Although you know what to make for your Thanksgiving dinner menu every year— roasted turkey, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce, to name a few recipes—the Christmas dinner menu is often more up in the air. For your main course, you could make a baked ham, roast chicken, or pork roast.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have christmas dinner using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Dinner:
- Get 1 Ham
- Make ready 2 Cans Cream Corn
- Prepare 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn
- Get 2 Cans Sweet Peas
- Prepare 2 Cans Yams, drained
- Make ready 1 C. Mini Marshmallows
- Prepare 1/4 C. Light Brown Sugar
- Get 2 Pkgs. Stuffing, your favorite
- Make ready 2 Pkgs. Mac and Cheese
- Take Homemade Ham Gravy:
- Make ready Juice from Ham
- Make ready 4 Tbsp. Honey
- Prepare Cornstarch Slurry, for thickening
Christmas is about spending time with those you love, and that's often best done with a full plate and happy heart. In the South, that means casseroles, crown roasts, gratins, and biscuits aplenty. Each traditional Christmas dinner menu features a main course—including ham, turkey, beef, and vegetarian options—paired with two or three side dishes, desserts, or drinks to jump-start your Christmas or Christmas Eve dinner menu planning. No matter which you choose, guests are sure to love one of these delectable Christmas dinner menu ideas.
Steps to make Christmas Dinner:
- Add Ham to slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours. When done turn pot down to keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan add Yams and 4 Tbsp. Butter, cook til heated through. Mash yams then add the brown sugar and half the marshmallows. Mix together well. Then finish with rest marshmallows on top. Cover saucepan til marshmallows r somewhat melted. Set aside to keep warm.
- In another medium saucepan add 3 cups water and 2 Tbsp. Butter bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add stuffing mixes. Mix together til fluffy. Set aside to keep warm.
- In another medium saucepan fill pot half way with water then bring to a boil. Add mac and cheese. Turn heat down to medium low n finish cooking til noodles are tender. Drain the water. Add 2 Tbsp. Butter and mix. Add cheese packets and half a cup of milk. Mix til combined and set aside to keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan add 2 cups of cooked ham juice and honey. Bring to a simmer. Make and slurry and add to pan. Cook til thickened. Set aside to keep warm.
- In a large bowl make mashed potatoes and set aside to keep warm…In another medium bowl add the all 3 cans corn and 2 Tbsp. Butter heat in microwave til butter is melted and stir til combined, set aside to keep warm…do the same with the peas.
- Once everything is cooked. Gather together and say Prayer then everyone dig in and enjoy :)
Each traditional Christmas dinner menu features a main course—including ham, turkey, beef, and vegetarian options—paired with two or three side dishes, desserts, or drinks to jump-start your Christmas or Christmas Eve dinner menu planning. No matter which you choose, guests are sure to love one of these delectable Christmas dinner menu ideas. Christmas Dinner Menu Simple, fresh, and delicious sides complement spicy ham for a memorable yuletide meal. Do you make another turkey, like for Thanksgiving? How about a ham, like on Easter?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food christmas dinner recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!