Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, smoked chicken wings. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Chicken Wings is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Smoked Chicken Wings is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Reviews for: Photos of Smoked Chicken Wings. I absolutely love wings of all varieties and smoked wings are at the top of my list.. Smoked chicken wings just like that! Slow smoking makes them tender on the inside, crispy on the outside and loaded with wood-fired flavor.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have smoked chicken wings using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Chicken Wings:
- Get 20 IQF Chicken Wings
- Get AP Rub*
- Take 1 Cup Salt
- Take 1/2 Cup Garlic Granulated
- Get 1/4 Pepper
- Get Rub Mix*
- Take 2 tbsp Garlic Granulated
- Get 2 tbsp White Sugar
- Take 1 tbsp Paprika
- Take Sauces*
- Make ready BBQ Sauce
- Take Hot Sauce
- Make ready Teriyaki Sauce
Toss chicken wings and drumettes in Butts To Go Wing Rub until liberally coated. You can prepare chicken wings in a wide variety of ways, but arguably the best wings - the crème de la crème - are smoked chicken wings. Smoked chicken wings are the perfect balance between crispy skin, juicy meat, and delicious flavor. Ready to make some unbelievable smoked chicken wings?
Steps to make Smoked Chicken Wings:
- 3 days before cooking divide the wing quantity in half to thaw. Put 10 wings per gallon sized bag with 2 tbsp of the AP rub. As the wings thaw the ice will melt and mix with the rub and act as a brine.
- Heat smoker to 275° F. I used a combination of charcoal and pecan wood.
- Pat the wings dry and dust both sides with the rub mix. I didn't use a traditional style BBQ rub or my personal chicken rub mix recipe. I wanted them to have a lighter flavor and less of a bark than a brown sugar based rub gives so the sauces could act as the glaze.
- Let sit for just few minutes with the rub before putting on the smoker.
- Smoke them for 1 hour.
- Put the teriyaki sauce in a small bowl and in another bowl mix 2 parts BBQ sauce and 1 part hot sauce. Let these come to room temperature. I did 10 teriyaki and 10 hot bbq.
- After an hour flip and let cook for another half hour.
- Flip again and sauce. After 10 minutes flip and sauce the other side.
- Let them cook for another 10-15 minutes. The light rub will set and add a slight crispness like if fried. The sauce will be thick and smokey.
Smoked chicken wings are the perfect balance between crispy skin, juicy meat, and delicious flavor. Ready to make some unbelievable smoked chicken wings? Looking for the best smoked chicken wings recipe? You have to try this recipe for spicy chicken wings. These wings are slow-smoked instead of fried.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smoked chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!