Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, thai chicken red curry puff pastry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add the chicken, yam, half of the chicken broth, plus the curry powder and cayenne. Add the remaining broth plus the peas, sugar, fish sauce, and coconut milk, stirring well to incorporate. Scroll each puff pastry about an inch from the corner half way through. Add chicken red curry stuffing in the middle of the puff pastry and even it out nicely but make sure it's not go over the border.
Thai chicken red curry puff pastry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Thai chicken red curry puff pastry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai chicken red curry puff pastry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai chicken red curry puff pastry:
- Get 1 pack ready made puff pastry
- Prepare 1 egg
- Prepare 1 cooking brush
- Get 2 tbsp red curry paste
- Take 1/2 tin coconut milk
- Take 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp palm sugar or brown sugar
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Take It can be any vegetables you have in your kitchen
- Make ready 1 onion (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 carrot (finely chopped)
- Make ready Half broccoli (finely chopped)
- Take 1 red pepper (finely chopped)
- Take 1 handful asparagus (chopped into 2 cm long)
- Prepare 1 handful thai basil
I filled mine with ground chicken, potatoes, and peas cooked with onions, garlic, and spices. Although I use store-bought dough and bake them, my Thai curry puffs taste just like those I ate in Thailand. This Thai Curry Puffs Recipe Is So Easy! Mix in the curry paste, zucchini, bell pepper, carrot and onion.
Instructions to make Thai chicken red curry puff pastry:
- Pour some coconut milk on a medium hot pan, stir until coconut milk bubbling up then add curry paste in and mix well. 1. Add all the chopped veggies in and stir well. Seasoning with fish sauce, palm sugar, salt and pepper
- Cut puff pastry into 4. Scroll each puff pastry about an inch from the corner half way through. Add chicken red curry stuffing in the middle of the puff pastry and even it out nicely but make sure it’s not go over the border. Beat an egg in a bowl, mix it lightly with fork and use a cooking bush to Egg wash around the border. 1. Bake in the oven gas mark 6 for 15 min. Then take it out and add some asparagus and basil and put it back in the oven for another 10 min. 1. Take it out and leave it to cool down for a min. Cut them in portions. You can serve it hot or cold version for picnic 🧺
This Thai Curry Puffs Recipe Is So Easy! Mix in the curry paste, zucchini, bell pepper, carrot and onion. Curry puff is a Thai style puff pastry with chicken sautéed with carrots and potatoes filling. The snacks commonly serve with cucumber salad (ajaad) to add more exotic flavor. In Thailand, Saraburi province and Nakhonratchasima province represent popular gari puff.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!